lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

An Important Person


I was thinking a lot of whom I would talk. That person is Marcela why her? That is what you should ask or who is her for me? Well this girl… I meet her long ago but I never have the chance to talk her I can remember that everything I do is just to say hello to her and good bye once I dance with her but that is all I was just knowing her name but she was not relevant or meaningful in my life well just for that time, but it all started this year to be exact it was five months ago almost six, it was march 31, 2012 I remember that day it was Thursday, a normally day of school I wake up 5:00 as always, then I attend  to school where I am seated like 8 ours hearing classes waiting for the bell to ring and just get to my house and sleep, but that day was different because I went to a party I was hoping that it was going to be awesome night, but the party was really boring. The music was bad, it was almost empty and nobody was having fun except the people that organized it. I remember that I was seated thinking wow! I am going to be here the entire night doing nothing but just talking and looking other people walking around that is when I see her she was wearing a black dress, her hair was looking shiny and it moves naturally with her moves while she was dancing looking beautiful as always. That is when I decided to ask her if she wanted to dance I was not thinking if she would say no or yes but decided to take the risk I taped on her shoulder and just ask –would you like to dance with me?- and she just say… yes. I start dancing but I was not feeling in the mood to dance, so I started talking and I asked her what is your name? And she said Marcela then she asked me and yours? My name is Miguel I answer we started talking the entire night laughing at nonsense things, and I was talking to her of another girl name Ale I was asking Marcela to help me giving me some advices so I can be with her and to tell me what she thinks about the relationship that I have with Ale, but I can’t forget the way she was looking at me that day, is the same look she used from that day until now when we see each other. I can’t forget the way her hair smells it was combination of shampoo and cigarettes even if she did not smoke that smell impregnated on her hair, I remember how all the color lights see in her face, then one guy that was my friend asked me if he could dance with her and I looked at her and she was saying no to me with her eyes and slowly she was saying no with her head moving it side to side, but I say yes because I did not wanted to show interest on her even if have so. I started thinking did not asked her to give me her cellphone or her BBm so I went outside waiting for her to came out from that door and when I see Marcela coming out I stopped her and asked her if she was living and she said yes so asked her for her BB pin and she gave to me. We started talking a lot at first we talked about ale but then we forget about her then next Thursday we went to another party but I was waiting for Ale to get to the party and that is when Marcela came in I saw her, she make the same look from the first time. We started talking, hugging her and giving some kisses in her cheeks I forget about everything, even of Ale. Then on Saturday I went out with Ale and I we went to see movie but when we were walking we saw Marcela and she saw us and we stopped to say hello to her then I leaved and I started thinking what should I do… the next Thursday I went to Dallas and every night from my trip I grab my laptop and I get to the lobby to talk with Marcela through the Skype when I came back I kept talking to her and I forget Ale. We started dating and two months ago I asked Marcela if she wanted to be mi girlfriend and she said yes! I think that the decision that I make change the way I see the things the way I acted she make me more responsible and sensible, she makes me the person that I wanted to be that is why that person is so important  for me, Marcela.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario