lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Talk About The Weather


The weather in my country is wonderful many people say that is the country of eternal spring, Guatemala have nice weather not cold and not so warm mostly the entire year is sunny, the weather in some way can infer your mood or attitude during the day if it is a sunny day probably you should feel great or happy and if it is raining you should probably don’t have the attitude to do something or maybe you can feel sad or depress. This year that have pass the weather in Guatemala have been a little rare. The seasons were really irregular sometimes it stars raining before time or the summer came a little bit late. The weather is really important in my country because we are an agriculture country and some crops needed a particular weather to grow and develop normally for example the corn crops that if it rains more than usual they can get ruin or putrefy, or for example the coffee crops that they are so important that it determine our school cycle and it is the major product of exportation. The weather sometimes can bring a lot of disasters since I am alive they have passed two major natural disasters that are the Mitch and the Agatha that happened last year the hurricane Mitch heat Guatemala like ten years ago and we haven’t recovery or rebuilt what it destroy totally also it cause the death of many people in the country. The weather also have ruin a lot of my birthdays because in may in Guatemala is always raining and I remember that three years ago I celebrate it in gotcha but the rain make it harder and it difficult us to play comfortable it also ruined my last year birthday at my home because we were not able to play football with my friends but when is Easter holidays the weather is awesome in my country you can go to Antigua to see the sawdust carpets and they would not get spoiled by the rain because there is not in that time also you can go to the beach with your family and have fun you can have a fun time in the pool or walking in the beach.
ARTICLE: I get surprised how the weather can determine my mood you should see haw last year I get sick because I get wet because it was raining a lot I needed to stay in bed for a long time it was the worst I hated to be in bed all day and feel tired and I just can watch TV and I can out form house I hated how some time the weather can ruin a party when they make them in the gardens when it start raining many people don’t want to dance and all there party spirit disappeared I think that the weather affect a lot our lives and we don’t even think about it we don’t even noticed how can a hot night difficult us to get to sleep and how can breeze in a sunny day can bring a smile and how a cloudy day can live you unwilling to do nothing and how can a thunder storm can scare a lot of people the weather is really important in our day by day and we should take in consideration the weather before any activity or plan that we have in mind because sometimes the weather is against us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario